Entegee Systems Engineer - 59677008 - JF in Saint Paul, Minnesota
Systems Engineer - 59677008 - JF
Job Code: 59677008Job Location: Saint Paul, MNCategory: Software EngineeringLast Updated: 03/27/2018Apply Now!
Our customer is looking for Software Quality Engineer with their R&D working on electronic medical equipment systems supporting multiple company divisions. Will be responsible for updating, designing, defining, implementing requirements and evaluating systems for complex customer systems and/or preparing studies and analyzing existing systems.
• Designs, defines, updates, and implements system requirements, system specifications, input/output processes and working parameters by using current systems engineering methods and technologies.
• Documents system requirements by writing documents, reports, memos, change requests. Methods used are determined by approved procedures and standards.
• Tracks system engineering effort by creating and maintaining records in the approved tracking management tool.
• Analyzes, coordinates system partitioning (i.e. hardware/software partitioning) and total system integration by using systems engineering practices.
• Continuously improves process and work methodologies by interfacing with peers/cross-functional groups and analyzing activities to improve workflow and work processes.
• Prepare studies to analyze new and existing systems.
• Creates protocols and performs System Evaluation and Verification Activities
• Degree in Electrical, Biomedical or equivalent engineering field: Bachelors with 2-5 years’ experience Or Masters with 0-3 years’ experience
• Excellent core engineering skills and Relevant industry experience
• Excellent Analytical Skills
• Travel can be up to 20% work at divisions and clinics
• Experience with industry standards
• Experience with medical device electronics and systems – preferably in Electrophysiology or Cardiac Rhythm Management
• Experience in working with clinical scenarios including pre-clinical studies
• Proficiency with simulation and analysis tools
• Strong communications and time management abilities
• Leadership potential or experience
For more information about this position, please contact the Entegee New Hope, MN office at 763-577-9000 or email@example.com.
Please reference job # 59677008JF
Equal Opportunity Employer